The Legal Services Offered by the Firm
The litigation section is wellknown, by the Grace of God, of its high competency, as we have earned the trust of our clients because we follow the ideal method in the review of law cases, and give special care to our principal, while we also aim to avoid filing cases on behalf of our principal before any court prior to having a dialogue with the rival in attempt to settle the situation amicably, if the principal wishes so, as the highest priority adopted by the firm in is to settle disputes with minimal worries, time and legal intervention. The firm has legal staffs with long experience and sufficient qualification to satisfy our principals.
The legal services offered by our firm include:
• Provision of legal support, services and consultancies to individuals, companies and organizations.
• Prior preparation of cases being filed by the principal or against the principal in all levels of litigation, in a manner that prepares the principal’s case in the optimum legal form and to enable the principle to face its rival with the necessary defense.
• Legal representation of clients at all courts and levels of litigation.
• Filing all Sharia, civil, commercial and administrative cases, etc.
• Pleading before all courts in all degrees and types and the representation of principals in all civil, commercial and penal cases and all lawsuits of insurance, maritime law, aviation law, commercial transactions, contracting agreements, and the cases arising therefrom.
• Representation of clients in international and local cases.
• Representation of clients in meetings and discussion sessions to discuss any topic that is related to legal affairs, whether with the management, clients or others, and recording the summary of such meetings.
• Implementation of court judgments awarded in favor of the clients through an implementation system that is specialized in all implementation methods and legal accountabilities.
• Collection of monies through the section of amicable claims and legal claims, according to a specialized system for the same.
II.Preparation, Edition and Wording of All Types of Contracts and Agreements:
Al Khazna International Advocates & Legal Consultants undertakes the wording of all types of local and international civil, commercial and administrative contracts in Arabic language and in all types of languages.
The firm also undertakes the preparation and wording of all contracts and agreements and the accurate review thereof in a manner that ensures the appropriate of the legal stance of the clients and to provide the legal opinion in relation thereto, correct the legal errors thereof, and avoid all the gaps that might adversely affect the client. Such contracts include, for example:
• Sale contracts in all types.
• Investment contracts, contracting agreements, and building undertakings.
• Contracts for the division of common property and commercial charges.
• Bestowal formalities at the competent authorities.
• Contracts of deposit, guarding, guarantee and lending.
• Wording the terms and conditions of arbitration.
• Contracts of barter, loans and reconciliation.
• Preparation of specialized contracts in the field of energy and transportation, and environment and infrastructure contracts.
III.Preparation, Edition and Wording of Companies’ Contracts, and Proceeding in the Incorporation Formalities Thereof:
When you need legal services for the wording of companies contracts and the incorporation thereof, you shall need a legal establishment that you can trust with its local experience and international standards that combine knowledge and practical experience through professional services offered to you thereby. As such, Al Khazna International Advocates & Legal Consultancies is the name that you can trust in the field of wording companies contracts and proceeding in the incorporation formalities thereof. The firm does the following through this service:
• The firm undertakes the wording of all contracts of commercial companies in all types, including partnership companies, simple companies, shared companies, limited liability companies, shareholding companies, land transport contracts, brokerage contracts, agricultural relationships contracts, agricultural partnership contracts, and other contracts, in addition to administrative contracts with governmental authorities.
• Assisting foreign investors and individuals and representing them in the incorporation of commercial, professional and industrial companies or free zone companies in the country.
•Representation of the foreign investor or acting on its behalf in entering as a partner in a company existing in the UAE in accordance with the laws of the country.
•Provision of necessary legal assistance in the preparation and submission of the required documents for the incorporation of companies and wording memorandums of association in accordance with the laws, codes and regulations in force in the UAE.
•Provision of support and legal advice to companies and organizations that are actually existing and operating within the UAE.
•Provision of consultation, technical, engineering and accounting services and the study and preparation of feasibility studies, in cooperation with specialized firms in such fields, in addition to the study of the contacts presented to the client by any party, in order to express the legal opinion therein.
V.Banking, Financing, and Accounting:
•Al Khazna International Advocates & Legal Consultants has an experience in the field of banks and accounting and through dealing with and undertaking several cases of successful establishments, including banks, accounting firms, insurance companies, financing companies, property management companies, financial companies and brokerage companies, in a manner that reflects the firm’s capability to offer legal expertise in all necessary fields of financial and accounting services.
•Furthermore, the firm possesses a high level of expertise in the field of banking disputes and the legal claims arising therefrom in terms of loans, documentary credits, letters of guarantee, and all credit contracts.
•The firm also offers banking consultancies and represents banks before courts in all cases being filed by or against such banks.
VI.Real Estate, Sale, and Brokerage:
•Al Khazna International Advocates & Legal Consultants is specialized in the provision of assistance in the field of constructions and the promotion of real estate, properties and commercial deals that are related to real estate within the country.
•The firm offers advice and legal guidance to clients in relation to all the regulations and laws in force in the country regarding the construction and investment projects in the country, in service of the interests of the clients and to avoid violating environmental laws and labor and investment laws.
•Furthermore, the firm provides legal consultancies to clients regarding the purchase, lease or sale of lands or real estate properties in the country.
VII.Intellectual Property,Trademarks, Patents, and Equity Rights:
The firm undertakes the provision of special services to its principals, which include the registration of trademarks, patents, and publication rights, and the provision of advice regarding the problems that might arise in the future and avoiding the same and setting out appropriate solutions therefore, including undertaking the lawsuits related to the disputes arising from trademarks and trade names and the infringement thereof, and also in relation to the consequences and effects of intellectual property rights and patents and to ensure the registration of such rights and the protection thereof from intellectual piracy.
•The firm possesses high expertise in the field of labor disputes in both the public and private sector, and the firm has a long experience in the field of compensation for the accidents arising from work injuries, termination of employment services, edition of labor contracts and the disputes arising therefrom, and the issues related to employees’ salaries, promotion, and labor entitlements cases.
•The firm possesses a wealth in the field of legal expertise regarding the issues related to employment and employment benefits. Furthermore, the firm possesses a proven record in the field of legal consultancies offered to companies and employees to receive a fair and appropriate treatment from their employers in relation to their employment status and benefits provided for in their employment contracts.
•In return, the firm offers legal consultancies to employers in relation to employment contracts, labor laws, the regulations and instructions, and all the topics related to workforce and employment.