Al Khazna International Advocates & Legal Consultants is an Emirati establishment that is operating in accordance with the prevailing laws of the UAE, and that aims to provide legal services to individuals and local and international organizations, authorities and companies in the UAE.
We are one of the most important legal establishments operating in the country, and that is being effectively managed and that consists of a successful and highly-competent work team of advocates and legal consultants in all legal specializations.
Thanks to the good and remarkable reputation achieved by the firm on the local and international level as a result of its distinguished performance. Our firm enjoys, with the Grace of God, a high level of reputation and credibility at all courts and all official and unofficial departments, and it has a large network of good relations and it enjoys many advantages that makes it the first pioneering law firm in the UAE.
Why Choose Us?
Al Khazna International Advocates & Legal Consultants offers services to clients on the local and international level through its office located in Abu Dhabi, UAE, where commerce and financial dealings flourish through a complete chain of services provided to local and multinational organizations.
Benefits of Peace: An economic delegation representing the Israeli private sector met at the Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi with a group of Emirati businessmen to discuss bilateral cooperation opportunities with benefits and take advantage of opportunities for partnerships in economic fields between the two sides.
An Overview of the United Arab Emirates
A Fruitful and Safe Domain for Foreign Investment
• The UAE is considered one of the attractive countries for foreign investment because its laws are characterized by the easiness and simplicity in dealing with local and foreign investors and by not imposing any tax burdens on the investor.
• The World Bank and the International Funding Organization have rated the UAE to be within one of the best ten countries in the world which have taken positive steps to mitigate the impacts of the global financial crisis, and the UAE reserved a globally advanced rank in the report of the world economic forum, and it is ranked in the first place on the world level in the field of investment in clean energy.
• The central geographical location of the UAE between the markets of Europe and Asia helps in the enhancement of its position on the map of global commercial activities, and the government encourages investors from all over the world and offers them all facilities. The UAE includes several free zones in the various Emirates of the country, which aim to facilitate the investment process and remove obstacles and bureaucratic barriers.
• The UAE occupied the first rank as the best country for living in the region of Middle East and North Africa (MENA). The UAE deserved such position due to what it possesses in terms of several facilities for consumers, infrastructure, and the standards or safety and security in an open and tolerant society.
• Thanks to the high standard of living and the existence of the most important companies within the UAE, the country attracts the best investors from all nationalities and includes offices for several major multinational companies, including Microsoft, Nokia, Sony, Adidas, BBC, and many other branches of international companies and universities.
Meet The Team
Lawyer / Hiba Alaa Aldin Maani
Lawyer and Legal Consultant
She obtained her Bachelor Degree in the Legal and Islamic Sharia fields from United Arab Emirates University in 1999. She obtained her Masters Degree of International Business from Paris – Sorbbone University – Abu Dhabi and holds a certificate of an international arbitrator.
She has experience in all courts of the state, primary courts and courts of appeal, the State Security Court, the Federal Supreme Court, the Court of Cassation diplomacy. She has been participated in humanitarian international legal conference and has a high capacity and experience in attending meetings of expertise and discussing the experts and reviews the contracts, also establishing companies.
Mr. Mohammed Mohamed Elmasry
He obtained his Bachelor Degree in the Legal fields from Mansoura University in 1994.
He has more than 20 years of experience in the lawyers’ field in Egypt and the Emirate in all the said fields.
He is well known for preparing all commercial, civil and criminal memorandums also in preparing all kinds of statements and objections before the courts of appeal and cassation, he has a good experience for preparing all kinds of contracts and experience in arbitration.
Mr. Moataz Ibrahim Elsakka
He obtained his Bachelor Degree in the Legal fields from Mansoura University in 1999.
He worked as a lawyer in Cairo since 2001 and currently he is working in the Office in the United Arab Emirates.
He has full experience in criminal, civil and commercial cases and civil status, labor cases, rents cases, compensation cases, insurance companies and labor supply companies
Our mission is to work on rooting the principle of professional work and participate actively in the implementation of the same with full success in order to achieve delivering the rights (our clients) as soon as possible and to eliminate all obstacles facing them by providing them with the best legal consultancy.